It's a Business Doing Leisure With You

Contact Us: 01592 655715

Fruit Machines & Gaming

Go Leisure has a large selection of fruit machines and quiz machines available and we are always updating our stock to make sure that we are keeping up to date with the latest technology. Our machine stock comes from a variety of different manufacturers including Bell-Fruit, Reflex, and ?? so we are certain to have a machine that will suit your premises. We will also change your fruit machine from time to time to keep it fresh to the customer and to keep them earning.

All gaming machines (other than B3A) are subject to Machines Games Duty (MGD). If you opt to take a machine on a shares basis, Go Leisure will complete the lengthy registration process with HMRC on your behalf. The MGD will be subtracted from the machine takings and paid to HMRC by us relieving you of this responsibility. You will then be paid the agreed share of the net takings.

The majority of our customers opt for this unique and time saving service.

Our Machines

Cat C
Category C fruit machines are available for all licensed premises. Pubs and other alcohol licensed premises are automatically entitled to two category C gaming machines upon notification to the local licensing authority of their intention to make gaming machines available for use. They have a max. £1 stake and a £100 jackpot.

Cat B3A
B3A machines can only be made available in members' clubs or miners' welfare institutes. You must have a club machine permit from your local licensing authority. They have a max. stake of £2 and a £500 jackpot. Payouts are done via a winning ticket which is redeemed at the bar.

Cat B4
Category B4 fruit machines are only available to private members clubs and miners' welfare clubs. Members' clubs and miners' welfare institutes may site up to three machines from categories B3A, B4 or C (only one can be B3A) with a club machine permit. Commercial clubs may site up to three machines from categories B4, C or D (not B3A machines). They have a max. stake of £2 and a £400 jackpot. Club machines permits are available from your local authority for a small registration fee.

Digital fruit machines are the latest technology. They are touchscreen machines that offer a variety of games including poker and roulette as well as digital versions of your favourite reel games. They are available as both Cat C and Cat B4.

Quiz Machines (SWP)
Most quiz machines these days offer the standard pub trivia games (Skills With Prizes) and also act as a digital Cat C fruit machines so you can get the best of both worlds.

Social Responsibility

As a supplier of gaming machines Go Leisure is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission. Operating licence no 000-005866-N-307098-006. We are dedicated to the reduction of problem gambling and donate to the Responsible Gambling Trust Operating As GambleAware® each year.

GambleAware is an independent charity tasked to fund research, education and treatment services to help minimise gambling-related harm in Great Britain.

Guided by the National Responsible Gambling Strategy, the charity's strategic aim is to broaden public understanding of gambling-related harm as a public health issue and to help those that do develop problems get the support and help that they need quickly and effectively.

Help and Advice
If you know of anyone needing help and advice with issues concerning gambling addiction or other related problems the following organisations listed below may be helpful:

Telephone: 0207 953 3878

Telephone: 0808 8020 133

Freephone: 0808 8020 133

Telephone: 0370 050 8881

Machine Games Duty

There is no VAT due on takings from gaming machines but instead Machine Games Duty is payable. The standard rate for MGD is 20% of the net machine take and it is payable on all machines that payout a cash prize.

As stated above, Go Leisure is registered as an agent for MGD with HMRC and so if you opt to take a machine on a shares basis, we can deal with HMRC on your behalf, however, if you choose to rent a machine and be in control of the machine takings then you will have to register with HMRC yourself and make sure that you make your quarterly returns and payments on time to avoid any penalties.

You can find more information about MGD and how to register on the HMRC website.